ONLINE COURSES ARE NOT FOR LICENSED PSYCHOLOGISTS
Click button below to securely pay thru Merchant One. Payment may also be made thru Zelle 305-215-7501 or Venmo @Maria-Martinez-Salazar code 7501 ** **Both Ethics and Telehealth included for a limited time
Click button below to securely pay thru Merchant One. Payment may also be made thru Zelle 305-215-7501 or Venmo @Maria-Martinez-Salazar code 7501 **4 Hour Online Supervision Home Study Course included for a limited time all for $65
MDM Counseling and Mediation Services is an approved Florida CEU Provider for continuing education by the Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy, and Mental Health Counseling (CE Provider #50-11089, Exp. 03/2025)
Since 2009, LCSWs, LMFTs, and LMHCs in Florida have taken advantage of our competitive pricing and quality coursework presented colorfully as either an E-BOOK OR A POWER POINT. All courses have a TRUE/FALSE ASSESSMENT to test your knowledge with no penalty for re-submission of answers. There are over 40 COURSES to pick from. We proudly offer all the required courses and welcome back so many repeat customers year after year. Discount bundles are available and can be spread over two bienniums/renewal periods. We value your time and investment in our courses. Take your time to learn over two renewals if necessary.
Continuing Education Requirements and Updates for Licensees
64B4-6.001 Renewal of Active License.
(1) The Department of Health shall renew an active license upon receipt of the renewal license fee, as established by Rule 64B4-4.005, F.A.C. By remitting the correct fee to the Department, the licensee is affirming that all requirements for license renewal have been met. Each renewal period shall begin on the date established by the Department.
(2) A licensee shall not be required to complete continuing education for the first renewal of licensure. For each subsequent renewal, licensee must complete 30 hours of approved continuing education credit. Courses shall include:
(a) Two hours on the prevention of medical errors; and
(b) Three hours relating to professional ethics and boundary issues or telehealth. These courses may be taken in any order, however, the same course may not be taken in consecutive renewal periods.
(3) Within six months of initial licensure and every third renewal thereafter, a licensee must complete a two hour continuing education course on domestic violence.
(4) Every third renewal after initial licensure, a licensee must complete three hours of laws and rules continuing education units.
(5) Every third renewal, a qualified supervisor shall obtain four hours of supervisory training continuing education that meets the requirements in subsection 64B4-6.0025(4), F.A.C.
(6) A maximum of six of the required 30 hours of continuing education may be accrued for credit during each renewal period by attending programs designed for the purpose of enhancing the licensee’s administrative, office management, or other non-clinical skills.
(7) Continuing education hours completed by a licensee to satisfy any disciplinary action shall be in addition to those required for renewal.
Rulemaking Authority 491.004(5), 491.007(1), (2) FS. Law Implemented 456.031(1)(a), 491.007(1), (2) FS. History–New 4-4-89, Amended 12-4-90, Formerly 21CC-6.001, Amended 1-9-94, Formerly 61F4-6.001, Amended 1-7-96, 12-29-96, Formerly 59P-6.001, Amended 2-9-99, 2-5-01, 2-7-05, 7-16-06, 12-17-06, 6-13-07, 9-13-07, 12-3-09, 2-17-13, 11-7-16, 3-18-19, 11-18-20.
1. Make your payment (see options below).
2. Please email email@example.com to inform us of your order. Indicate in your email the specific course names (shortcut, simply copy and paste with your mouse) you are purchasing and your professional license number (ie. MH0000). You do not need to include the course number.
3. Once your payment is processed, you will be emailed the PDF files containing the CE course and assessment (within 24 hours).
4. After your course is complete, email your responses along with license number to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Once scored, you will be notified and your hours will be entered at CE Broker within 1- 4 business days. Given our amazing prices to save you money, certificates are $2.50 each if needed. Keep in mind, you will get a screenshot of your entered CEUs as your proof for no additional cost.
Payment is also accepted through: Venmo @Maria-Martinez-Salazar code 7501 Zelle 305-215-7501 or email@example.com
**Credit Card Payment option is available
INTRODUCTION TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
2 ceus 20-290923
ETHICS AND BOUNDARIES
3 ceus 20-291062
TELEHEALTH for Chapter 491 Clinicians
3 ceus 20-808206
FLORIDA LAWS AND RULES
3 ceus 20-571043
PREVENTION OF MEDICAL ERRORS
2 ceus 20-294650
HIV AND AIDS
3 ceus 20-291076
**4 hour Supervision Renewal course is available separately, scroll down to purchase.
**MAY NOT BE INCLUDED IN ANY DISCOUNT BUNDLE NOR in the FREE CEUS with the 12 hour Supervisor training.
AGGRESSION 2 ceus 20-294109
ALCOHOL USE AND ABUSE 2 ceus 20-290965
ANXIETY 2 ceus 20-291740
ASPERGER'S SYNDROME 3 ceus 20-294116
BIPOLAR DISORDER 2 ceus 20-294133
BULLYING 2 ceus 20-291719
CHILD ABUSE 3 ceus 20-294117
CONFLICT MANAGEMENT STYLES 2 ceus 20-291877
DEATH AND BEREAVEMENT 3 ceus 20-290931
DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER 3 ceus 20-291736
FORGIVENESS 3 ceus 20-290897
GENERALIZED ANXIETY DISORDER 2 ceus 20-291722
GROUPS AND THE ELDERLY 2 ceus 20-290959
INSOMNIA 2 ceus 20-290890
INTEGRATING SPIRITUALITY INTO TREATMENT 3 ceus 20-290901
INTRODUCTION TO SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES 2 ceus 20-291875
MEDITATION 2 ceus 20-294118
MENTAL RETARDATION 2 ceus 20-291721
MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCES 2 ceu 20-291880
OPPOSITIONAL DEFIANT DISORDER 2 ceus 20-291737
PARENTING STYLES 2 ceus 20-290882
PLAY THERAPY 2 ceus 20-291489
POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION 2 ceus 20-294121
READING DISORDERS 2 ceus 20-29412
SENSATION AND PERCEPTION 2 ceus 20-294127
SUDDEN INFANT DEATH SYNDROME/SHAKEN BABY SYNDROME 2 ceus 20-291496
TEENAGE SUICIDE 2 ceus 20-291815
THE IMPACT OF SELF-ESTEEM 2 ceus 20-291218
TRANSGENDER ISSUES 2 ceus 20-291878
UNDERSTANDING BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER 2 ceus 20-291221
UNDERSTANDING CODEPENDENCY 2 ceus 20-291497
UNDERSTANDING EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE 3 ceus 20-290963
UNDERSTANDING OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER 3 ceus 20-291215
Click button below to securely pay with Credit Card. Payment may also be made thru Zelle 305-215-7501 or Venmo @Maria-Martinez-Salazar code 7501
*Email firstname.lastname@example.org the names of the courses you'd like. 4 Hour Supervision Course may not be included in bundle.
Click button below to securely pay with Credit Card. Payment may also be made thru Zelle 305-215-7501 or Venmo @Maria-Martinez-Salazar code 7501 **4 Hour Online Supervision Course may not be included in bundle.
Order any individual online course (up to 3 ceus) for $25. Click button below to securely pay thru Credit Card. Payment may also be made thru Zelle 305-215-7501 or Venmo @Maria-Martinez-Salazar code 7501
Click button below to securely pay thru Credit Card. Payment may also be made thru Zelle 305-215-7501 or Venmo @Maria-Martinez-Salazar code 7501 SEE DETAILS UNDER ADDITIONAL INFOMARTION
This 4-hour ONLINE follow-up Continuing Supervision course IS ONLY FOR LMHC's, LMFT's, AND LCSW'S. The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling will not require the course completion until April 1, 2021. However, the Board will tracking the ceus from this course as early as April 1, 2017.
The course is required every third biennium (every 6 years) as is Domestic Violence for licensure renewal.
Course name: 4 Hour Qualified Supervision Continuing Ed course
Tracking number: 20-678465
Course type: Anytime Course
DESCRIPTION: Every third biennium, a qualified supervisor shall obtain 4 hours of supervisory training continuing education. These hours shall count toward satisfaction of the continuing education hours required for license renewal for the biennium in which the hours are taken. This course meets the CE requirement. The focus of this course will be a review of the major models of supervision; further assessment of the supervisor's personal model of supervision; review of existing models of supervision and preferred styles of therapy; review of the co-evolving dynamics of therapist-client and supervisor-therapist-client relationships; exploration distinctive issues that arise in supervision; review of the contextual variables including culture, gender, ethnicity, power and economics; review of the ethical, legal and regulatory issues of supervision and the Florida laws and board rules governing interns and supervision, as well as, the role of evaluation in supervision. **COURSE IS PRESENTED AS A MANUAL WITH 20 TRUE/FALSE QUESTIONS AT THE END.
Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Approved Licensed Clinical Social Worker Supervisor Continuing Education Course : 4.00 / 4.00 Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Supervisor Continuing Education Course : 4.00 / 4.00 Licensed Mental Health Counselor Supervisor Continuing Education Course : 4.00 / 4.00 Certified Master Social Worker Supervisor Continuing Education Course : 4.00 / 4.00 https://floridasmentalhealthprofessions.gov/licensing/qualified-supervisor/
Qualified Supervisor Continuing Education (CE) Renewal Requirements
On November 7, 2016, the Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling amended rule 64B4-6.001(5) regarding continuing education for qualified supervisors (Q.S.). A qualified supervisor who was deemed qualified on or before March 31, 2017 must complete 4 hours of supervisor training continuing education before March 31, 2023. This requirement will reoccur every third biennium.
Biennium 1 = April 1, 2017 – March 31, 2019 [Not required, but if a Q.S. takes the course, it will reset their clock until the third biennium.]
Biennium 2 = April 1, 2019 – March 31, 2021 [Not required, but if a Q.S. takes the course, it will reset their clock until the third biennium.]
Biennium 3 = April 1, 2021 – March 31, 2023 [Required if the Q.S. did not take the course in one of the two previous cycles.]
A licensee deemed qualified between April 1, 2017 and March 31, 2019 is required to complete the 4-hour course by March 31, 2025.
A licensee deemed qualified between April 1, 2019 and March 31, 2021 is required to complete the 4-hour course by March 31, 2027.
To view more information on your upcoming renewal, please visit http://floridasmentalhealthprofessions.gov/renewals/.
Click button below to securely pay thru Merchant One. Payment may also be made thru Zelle 305-215-7501 or Venmo @Maria-Martinez-Salazar code 7501
Certificates are ($2.50 each) if needed. A screenshot of ceus entered at CE broker If ordering more than one, enter the appropriate amount at PayPal.Me/meetyoursupervisor
Welcome Clinicians! We have a wide array of services to help support your professional development.
Virtual 12 hour Supervision Training Schedule
**mix and match options available - part 1 (8am-2pm) one month and part 2 (2pm -8pm) another month
One day trainings are from 8am to 8pm with breaks for lunch and dinner
2023-24 Dates- Celebrating a Decade of Training
Call/Text 305-215-7501 for mor